Wednesday 22 October 2008

Evaluation

attainment - 3 - i havent attainted as much as i could of done in this course so far but i think thats because i did GSCE media so right now im basicaly doing the same stuff so i havent been given the opportunity to attain more skills.

effort - 2 - i have tried to put alot of effort in my work but yet i still havent been given a task where i can put all my effort in

punctuality - 3 - i cant remember ever coming late to a lesson, but i have missed approxiately around 3 - 4 lessons

submission and quality of homework - 2 - i am proud of my homework, especialy my blog. i think i have done each homework very well and to a good standard.

ability to work independantly - 1 - i know from previous experiences i can work very well on my own but i dont think it has been shown very well yet in the class since i havent been given the opportunity

quality of writing - 2 - the quality of my writing is good because i use good technical terms when needed and i also take english A levels and took english GSCE and attained a B grade for it, so i know the quality of my writing is exceptionaly good

Organisation of media folder - 2 - i have segregated Mr Bush's work from Miss Holidays work and everythin is in order of date and lesson

Oral contributions in class - 3 - i could speak out and offer my opinion or answer more questions in class as i do know the answers most of the time. i just personally dont ever see the opportunity to do so due to the size of our class and the way the lesson is taught

No comments: