Tuesday 13 January 2009

.. Evaluation 2 ..

attainment - 3
i could get a better grade then what im currently at. Personally i dont feel like im underachieveing, but i dont feel like im working at the best of my ability.

Effort - 1
i try very hard with homework and try alot to get involved in class work as much as possible

Punctuality - 2
my punctuality is fairly good. there have been a few occasions where i have been late but only by a few minutes.

Submission and quality of homework - 2
i submit all my homework on time. The quality of my h/w is good but definately have room for improvement

Ability to work independently - 1
I work very well on my own. Most of the time i prefer working on my own

Quality of writing - 2
i feel my quality or writing was good but in previous essays that i have sumbitted my grade has decreased slightly

Organisation of Media folder - 2
my media folder has room for slight improvement since not all my papers are where they should be

Oral contributions in class - 1
i contribute when i can in class as much as possible

Contributions to your practical production group -
i didnt have a group until a 2 days ago so i cant yet give myself a grade for this.

No comments: